Payroll is a term used to define a company’s record of its employee’s salaries, wages, and bonus along with the taxes withheld. Payroll in a real sense is an account or record of the money spent on employee salary, wages, and taxes for hiring the employee services. The maintaining of records concerned with payroll is mandatory for companies in compliance with the provisions of income tax and other laws of the land.
From Human Resource perspective payroll management plays a crucial role in motivating the employees’ morale as it ensures that all employees/workers are paid precisely and in timely manner with correct withholding of taxes and deductions as per the income tax and labor laws of the respective governments.
A systematic payroll management helps organizations the power to –
- Manage the employee information effectively and efficiently
- Generate pay slips with ease
- Define the employees/workers deductions, emoluments, leaves etc
- Generate and manage the Payroll Processes according to the salary/wage structure assigned to each employee or worker.
- Create reports related to employee attendance, leaves, payroll etc
- Help in the payment of accurate taxes to the government according to the taxation and other laws & regulations.
Husys payroll management involves creation of a payroll service model ensuring error free payroll management activities. Under our Managed Payroll Services you will get the services of our experienced payroll management service consultants who have knowledge and experience about local regulations pertaining to labor laws, taxation laws and of various enactments. In addition you will get access to payroll services that we provide in the form of –
v Paperless payroll – where employees gets access to view or takes print outs of salary slips, submit IT declarations, submit query about their deductions etc.
- Web- based leave solutions
- Reimbursement Management Services
- Automated Attendance Services
- Payroll tax summary that contains details about the employee tax deductions, employee liabilities and deposits and pay period.
For more details about our unique pay roll management services – mail us to email@example.com.